- Salary: £27,500 - £30,000 plus commission (Per Annum)
- Location: Central London
- Sector: Sales
- Contract Type: Permanent
Our client is a CX Tech company focused on streamlining difficult customer journeys. Their suite of digital products streamlines the end-to-end customer journey and supports customers across a variety of communication channels. Their solutions eliminate breaks in the customer journey to deliver improved compliance, customer service and satisfaction and conversions as well as reduced costs. Due to the ongoing success and their continued expansion in the European market, they are looking to add ambitious, driven graduates to join their sales team.
Reporting directly to the Regional Sales Director you will work with the sales team researching and building up a database of qualified prospects.
The vision of the Business Development team is for you to grow and develop into the future superstars of this rapidly growing technology business. This is an internal role that will involve you identifying and progressing new business opportunities in existing accounts and new logo targets, working in a fast paced, dynamic Fin Tech business.
The company has a very strong award-winning product offering and offers the chance to work in a sales environment that will teach you how to sell market leading products in targeted enterprise sectors, using a consultative and insight-led approach. We offer a supportive culture with ongoing training that will provide you with the tools you need to succeed.
As a rapidly growing and dynamic business, there is a real opportunity for successful BDE’s to progress into roles across other geographies, including Account Management, Customer Success and team leadership roles.
You will be responsible for:
- Targeting large scale enterprise level organisations within target industry sectors and geographies
- Generating meetings by speaking to Decision Makers over the phone / email
- Conducting product demo’s to target organisations and contacts
- Conduct research into the target companies to ‘get under the skin’ and understand the pain points facing the client
- Work as part of the sales and marketing team to follow and Account Based Approach to targeting and acquiring new clients
- Generating and attending sales meetings
- Recent graduate
- Confident and authoritative speaker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Strong presentation skills
- Drive, resilience and persistence – you must be a motivated individual who strives for success
- Effectively managing and maintaining a pipeline
- Team player – Dynamic, High energy and Self-motivated
- Determination to progress your career with Vizolution
- £27,500 – £30,000 salary (+ £5k performance related salary increase within the first 12 months)
- Uncapped OTE and Incentives
- Market leading training programme
- Fast-track progression plan
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Birthdays off
- 2 days paid leave per annum for Charity events