Role: Sales Executive
Salary: £27,500 per annum (+ bonuses & incentives)
Our client is an international payments company helping high net-worth private individuals to exchange their money at the right time. They specialise in overseas property purchases and have a large reputable network including being Rightmove’s exclusive currency provider as well as partnerships with many other estate agents, and solicitors in the UK and abroad.
They are privately owned, debt free and one of the fastest growing companies in Europe according to the Financial Times. They are looking for enthusiastic people who are dedicated to their professional growth and are keen to start a career in sales.
The company has been growing by 30-40% in revenue each year, which has seen them double in size during the last five years and open two international offices. Even though they are rapidly growing, they have maintained a friendly, open working environment.
Separate from other foreign exchange brokers, their approach is consultative which helps them provide a personalised service and tailored solutions to their customers. Their focus is on customer service and maintaining long term relationships and they are dedicated to make a real difference to their Clients – glowing ratings on Trustpilot are a testament to this.
This is initially a B2C outbound sales role where you will be building up relationships with new customers. Once in the role you will be trusted with the autonomy to manage your own lead source. You will be calling people who have opted in to hear about our service so no cold calling.
You will also have the opportunity to attend their bespoke property exhibitions around the UK where you will be able to represent the brand and upsell the business with potential customers face to face.
This role sits on a private client sales team of 7. The desk is ambitious and hard-working but doesn’t forget to have a lot of fun!
If you are a positive and driven graduate with excellent communication skills then this role is for you.
What you’ll need:
- The ability to engage with customers and build rapport
- Good listening skills and can put feedback received into practice
- A resilient persona with the drive to succeed
- The want to develop a career and become a successful consultative salesperson
- Quick learner with great organisation and attention to detail
- Team player mentality
What you’ll receive in return:
- A Graduate Scheme outlining career progression, aligned with development through their Internal Sales Accreditation training
- Ongoing tailored training throughout your employment both from internal/external experienced trainers
- They are keen to actively promote across the business with opportunities being made available to those who are excelling in their roles and demonstrate the company values consistently
- Open and team-oriented environment
- After the probation period you will be enrolled to company’s pension scheme, medical cash plan, get free access to IFA, cycle to work scheme, and long service awards (Mont Blanc Pen, £1000 Retail voucher and a money towards a holiday abroad).
- An entry level salary of £27,500 (£32,500 OTE) rising to £32,500 (£37,500 OTE) within 9 months upon achieving the required promotion levels of our graduate scheme
- Beautiful office completes with a communal bar, gym, cafe, and stunning views of the city.
- Open office environment. Great social scene with team nights out, Summer, and Christmas parties.
Training and development:
Our Client are truly committed to the professional and personal development of their employees, hence they invest in you by providing extensive sales training. They partnered with a renowned sales training company to develop their Internal Accreditation System, which follows a consultative sales approach. This is used to focus and support your development, evaluate your progress and define the next steps towards achieving your career goals. The majority of their successful sales managers and team leaders have started their careers on this desk which shows the commitment to your career development.
Nick Narsey – Trader. (Joined: June 2015)
Career to date… “I chose to study Economics and Finance, thinking to become a successful accountant, however, after undertaking a placement in the field I realised that it wasn’t for me. I still wanted to work in the finance sector in a role where I would have targets and more interaction with the clients so when Sales Executive role at this company came up I didn’t hesitate.”
With a lot of determination to excel his targets and master our unique training model in just over half a year, Nick has moved from a sign up team to a trader support role where he was quickly recognised as a valuable member of the team by his colleagues and senior management. Soon the internal opportunity for a Junior Trader position came up which Nick took and moved over on the trader’s desk.
The perks “I like that we are a fast growing company which brings a lot of exciting and unexpected opportunities. Everyone in the company is nice and they all share a similar mind set.”
For those looking to join “Go for it! It is a great fast growing company where hard work is rewarded with good career prospects. I would also like to emphasise the amount of training and support provided by the company, which makes it much easier to achieve personal and career goals.”