- Salary: £18,000 - 21,000 (£35k OTE Year 1- uncapped commission) (Per Annum)
- Location: Manchester City Centre
- Sector: IT & Technology
- Contract Type: Permanent
I am currently recruiting for one of Manchester's biggest and best known recruitment businesses, based in the City Centre. They are a market leader at placing technology professionals and are now on the lookout for hungry, motivated, confident graduates to join their growing Manchester recruitment team!
- Degree - preferable but not essential
- Work Ethic - recruitment can involve long hours but the rewards are phenomenal
- Competitive - you need to have a drive/determination to be the best
- Ambitious - quick progression is on offer, you need to want to earn it!
- Time Management/Organisation
- Personable/Approachable - building rapport with candidates/clients is crucial in recruitment
- Work hard, play hard mentality!
They only hire at Graduate/Trainee level which means the progression route you could take is unrivalled. They offer quicker-than-market-average progression and you can expect to secure your first promotion within your first 4-6 months.
They are HUGE on the training that they offer and will tailor their training programme to your specific needs and requirements. They have a dedicated, onsite trainer, who has worked for the business for over 10 years, that will help build your first few months in the business into successful ones. You will then receive extra training at each step up you make through their career progression plan. Your dedicated Consultant will also be on hand to offer constant 121 training and mentoring.
The business aim to make you into a full Consultant within your first 6 months with the business – this is a full 6 months quicker than the current market average!
Their recruitment process is different than a normal company, you will using different platforms such as social media and going out to networking events, which means being extremely social and adventurous is perfect for this role!
They offer the chance for you to become an EXPERT in whichever sector of Technology/IT you will be recruiting in to. In order to recruit Tech/IT professionals you have to really know your stuff and the business understands the importance of that.
- HUGE earning potential – uncapped commission
- Clear, transparent, meritocratic progression path – quicker than market average
- Tailored training plan and 121 mentoring from your Consultant
- Monthly target hitting lunch clubs – San Carlo, The Ivy, Restaurant MCR etc.
- Holiday incentives – Summer and Winter holidays for target-hitters
- Weekly nights out with the team – Albert’s Schloss, Twenty Stories, Bongo’s Bingo etc.
This Is Prime are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that into account. We don’t just churn you out and send you to interview with every business we have with vacancies, we invest time into YOU.
If this role is of interest to you, then click APPLY now or get in touch with Michael Hatton directly on Linkedin ASAP. Interviews taking place as early as this week!
Apply for this position
Please contact Michael Hatton on , or Email directly for more information.