- Salary: £28, 000 - 35, 000 (plus commission) (Per Annum)
- Location: London (Heathrow)
- Sector: B2B Field, B2C Field, Sales
- Contract Type: Permanent
This is an opportunity to join one of the most successful providers of manufacturing and scientific equipment in the world. Due to recent expansion in the UK offices, we are looking for 2 ambitious graduates looking to carve out a career in sales.
As a young professional do you thrive on the idea of being involved in pitching, closing, selling, cold calling days, strategy and management all within a fun office?
This is an incredibly ambitious graduate sales scheme as it involves so much more than the normal sales position. It however also needs the best of the best to apply only.
Your weekly duties will include:
– Prospecting new clients to generate new business.
– Attending meetings 3 days of the week and being based in the office 2 days of the week.
– Building rapport with clients both face to face and over the phone.
– Presenting new business propositions to board members.
– Upselling and account management.
– Competing to be top of the leaderboards.
– Objection handling through effective listening and questioning.
What you get:
– Very competitive basic salary of £28,000 minimum.
– Uncapped commission.
– Intensive structured training plan. 8 week graduate programme before on the job training from a designated trainer.
– Company trips and incentives.
– Company car (Audi A3!)
What you need:
– Educated to degree level (Red brick university is not essential but it is ideal). Preferably 2:1 and graduated since 2016. Science based or business degree also preferably but not essential.
– Huge overachiever.
– Excellent communication and articulation skills.
– Highly money motivated. You need a motivator to earn money!
– Competitive & Ambitious.
You will need a full, clean manual UK driving license to be considered for this role.
To find out more about this graduate scheme or any more sales positions in London please feel free to get in contact with Sam Corlett (sam@ thisisprime. co. uk). This is a June start date however there are currently various immediate vacancies to be filled in central London.
Apply for this position
Please contact Sam Corlett on , or Email directly for more information.