- Salary: £18, 000 - 21, 000 plus commission (Per Annum)
- Location: Central Manchester
- Sector: IT & Technology, Recruitment
- Contract Type: Permanent
Are you a recent graduate interested in kickstarting your career in a buzzing sales environment? My client are looking for a team of 8 graduates to join their challenging and demanding, but ultimately very rewarding and exciting new sales team.
What you need:
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Competitive & Ambitious
- Sporty and confident personality
Matching with Prime training and internal training from the client, this is the perfect place to start as a graduate looking for an active environment.
Once you’re here, you’ll learn about all parts of the business and receive dedicated training and support – to help you build on your strengths so you can carve out the career path you really want.
Plus, all graduate schemes come with a competitive set of benefits and rewards.
Graduate Business Development Executive – weekly duties:
– Selling portfolio of IT products
– Prospecting new clients to generate business.
– Act as a subject matter expert in identifying, pitching, closing, new and existing business/clients.
– Achieve personal targets and review own sales performance which contributes to overall sales team targets.
Joining the business with 7 other Prime graduates, you will receive industry leading training and will have access to a range of progression routes.
Quick progression from New Business > Business Development > Senior Sales > Associate Team Leader > Field Sales.
If you think you have the requisite skills to succeed in this role, apply today.
What you get:
– Competitive basic salary of £18,000 – £21,000
– Realistic first year OTE of £33k
– Fantastic progression opportunities
– Social events/nights out
– Structured Training all year to ensure long term success
Apply on here or get in contact with Nick Gandhi directly on the ‘This Is Prime’ website.
Apply for this position
Please contact Nick Gandhi on , or Email directly for more information.