What Questions Could They Ask Me Within A Sales Interview? 🤔
Going to a sales interview can be nerve-wracking! Especially if the questions they ask are challenging and make you start waffling because you’re unsure how to answer the question. So how do you walk out of your next interview knowing you smashed it? Being prepared.
Of course, what you say is the most important thing, but it’s how you answer the question that defines your performance. So preparing for questions that you know will be tough and make you feel like you’re battling out of your corner is essential.
Here are some of the top sales interview questions we think you should be ready for! 👇
- How do you handle objections?
- What is our Company USP
- Have you tried to learn something new recently?
- What is your ultimate goal right now?
- Why Sales? Is it something you could see as a career?
- Give me an example of working towards a goal and achieving it
- What do you think about cold calling
- Sales can come with a lot of rejection. Would you be able to handle that?
- Tell me something that isn’t on your CV!
- Sales can be a very competitive environment. How would you deal with the pressure of others trying to beat you?
- Breakdown what success means to you
- What’s your biggest failure?
- How do your friends describe you that you disagree with?
- If Sales didn’t exist, what job would you do?
It’s important that you convince the individual interviewing you that you’re suitable for the role. This means being knowledgeable of the company’s industry, passionate, and able to communicate with enthusiasm.
Good Luck! ❤️