Did you know that The UK Fintech sector generates revenue of £6.6bn per year? It’s one of the fastest growing Tech sectors in the UK, and Prime is exclusively partnered with the fastest growing FinTech company outside of London!
Since their inception in 2012, they’ve grown massively and now occupy a state of the art office in Manchester (with views of the city). In addition to their impressive growth, they have developed a piece of software that is revolutionising the way that businesses make payments. As such, large reputable businesses such as The AA and ITV are already utilising their services.
Due to continued demand for their software, they are now looking to add a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to the team in Manchester. As an SDR, you will be responsible for being the first point of contact to potential prospects, with the objective of booking in appointments/demos for the corporate sales team. You’ll be passed qualified leads from the marketing team and will use this information to effectively sell the benefits of the product. This will include; cold calling, LinkedIn messaging & cold outreach emails.
- Education – If you’re a graduate, great! If not, no problem, but you should be graduate calibre
- Finance background is preferable… yes, if you have an interest in finance, this will certainly help. Graduated with a finance based degree? Even better.
- Sales Experience – ideally 6+ months of B2B sales experience
- No Big Egos! – It’s a very open & collaborative culture with everyone pulling in the same direction, big egos probably won’t fit in well here…
What’s in it for you?
- Progression – The current SDR manager initially started as an SDR themselves. There’s a clear route of progression and examples of candidates we have previously placed who have also progressed too. Not only this, but you’ll be joining a business that have received significant investment.
- Culture –The business operates a very open, social and collaborative culture. Socials (pre-covid, of course!) include; Bongo’s Bingo & Go APE! Culture is at the heart of everything they do and incredibly important when it comes to hiring new people into the team.
- Training & Development – you’ll have a structured and defined training programme. In addition to this, you’ll be trained by people who have and are still very successful SDR’s – learning from the best!
- Other Benefits Include… strong wellbeing benefits, free gym membership, cycle to work scheme & free snacks throughout the day.