Position: Sales Development Representative – SaaS
Basic Salary: £28,000, Year 1 OTE £40,000+ (uncapped commission)
Location: Central London (hybrid working model)
My client is an award-winning SaaS company with ambitious growth plans and a fantastic success story already behind them that’s definitely worth boasting about. They offer businesses a sales acceleration platform, using patented AI technology, to provide B2B sales teams with a real-time data to streamline prospecting, find and deliver new revenue.
They use artificial intelligence and machine learning to enrich CRM records, identify customer trends and stream leads into a company’s sales funnel. With their Head Office in London, they have also recently opened an office in New York and are planning to open a further international office soon.
In joining this company, you will have endless opportunities for professional and financial development. The sales team has a very collaborative culture full of fun, motivated high achievers.
My client is looking for dynamic, ambitious and driven graduates to join their sales team and help to accelerate growth. You will be tasked with bringing on new business through cold calling, emailing, posting content to online platforms and occasionally attending networking events. There is a clearly mapped out progression path to become a business development executive where the role will involve account management and more face-to-face contact with clients.
The company never hire experienced people and are all about organic growth. They have an incredible retention rate and amazing glassdoor reviews. You will receive training from experts in the company, showing you exactly how to master the role and become a successful salesperson. You will also have weekly 1-2-1s with an assigned mentor who will support you throughout your time in the business.
- Recent graduate with proven academic track record
- 6+ months Sales or Recruitment experience would be highly advantageous (whether that be Gap Year / Internship / Post graduating)
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven work ethic with a target driven mentality
- Financially motivated
- Clear reasons for wanting a sales career
- Fostering strong relationships with prospective customers
- Outreach via Cold Calling; Email; LinkedIn networking
- Helping to develop the client base
- Aiding the growth of established client accounts
- Negotiating contracts
- Interacting with a range of clients
- Working towards targets and KPIs
- Uncapped commission structure, recent top graduates have earnt £60,000 in their first year!
- Subsidised gym membership
- Lots of social events and trips
- Clear progression path
- Lunch clubs at top restaurants
- Collaborative, fun and supportive culture