Want to work for a business that is consistently recognised as one of the best places to work in the UK?
Interested in the ever-changing world of Technology?
Well, this could just be the opportunity for you…
This business is a leader in technology – ensuring that UK based businesses have all the latest tech they need, enabling them to grow their business effectively and as quickly as possible. As a result, you’ll be partnering with some huge and familiar names such as Dell, Microsoft & Apple to name a few.
Not only have they managed to grow in to becoming a £1billion business, but they’ve also been able to create and keep an incredible working environment and they’ve won awards for this too – most recently being recognised as one of the best places to work in the UK by Glassdoor!
As a Graduate Tech Sales specialist, you’ll be responsible for generating revenue opportunities for the sales team. Typical tasks will include:
- Researching and identifying ideal target customers
- Contacting these businesses via cold calling, email, LinkedIn, and other sales methods
- Exploring challenges, they might be facing in their business and educating them on how technology can help their business
- Collaborating with other sales and technical teams to deliver on projects
- Meeting KPI’s and targets
To be successful…
- A genuine desire to work in sales
- Growth mindset – always wanting to learn and improve
- An interest (or willingness to learn) in technology
- Resilient – sales isn’t easy, there will be a lot of knockbacks!
- Relationship building
What’s In It for You?
- Earning Potential – Your base salary will be £20,000, but you’ll be able to earn commission from day 1. As you progress, it’s expected that you will be earning £60,000 per year by your 3rd year!
- Holiday Incentives – You’ll have the opportunity to qualify for 4 abroad all expenses paid trips every year, simply to reward high achievers. Previous destinations have included Sicily & Tel Aviv!
- Flexible working – This business appreciates that unexpected things can sometimes happen in our lives. That’s why you’ll have flexibility with your start & finish times, as well as working from home options too.
- Share options – There’s a plan in place to allow you to obtain shares in the business, so you can be rewarded not only for your own performance, but for that of the entire business!
- Other benefits include; perks and discounts at restaurants, regular company socials, healthcare and life assurance
Interviews are taking place ASAP… what are you waiting for?