Ready to join a B2B RegTech start-up with huge ambitions? Think big, start small and scale fast is my client’s mantra. They’re a game-changer in the world of risk management and compliance, providing a SaaS solution and platform to supercharge risk, compliance, and legal teams, and they’re looking for someone special to join their team as a Sales Development Representative (SDR).
As a start-up, this is your chance to join, and help shape, a business that will change the risk and compliance landscape for regulated businesses.
This is an exceptional role for an awesome candidate: if you feel like you were born to deliver more and want to help create something extraordinary, then this is the role for you.
My client is looking for a driven, enthusiastic, ambitious, self-starter to join their sales team. You’ll work closely with the wider marketing and sales teams and form part of an exceptional onboarding process for new customers. They’ll make sure you have the best tools available to help you excel in your role.
Their new product will launch later this year and they need the very best people for their team from the get-go. An SDR will be an integral part of the business and vital in helping make their product explode onto the risk and compliance scene.
Joining their team means plenty of support and awesome opportunities, so you can make your career exactly what you want it to be.
- Preferable, not essential – Degree level education
- Preferable, not essential – Experience in a B2B SaaS sales role
- Results driven and goal oriented
- Intelligent with the ability to understand product complexities
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Passionate, motivated, with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Articulate, competitive and eager to learn
- The ability to manage your time and handle multiple deadlines and priorities.
- You must be a hands-on self-starter, with a passion and drive to take on greater responsibility and grow your role.
- You must be confident in your abilities and be able to present and pitch your ideas to any audience.
What’s in it for you?
- A first-year achievable OTE of £35,000
- Numerous incentives and perks
- Flexible working model – Remote working and Manchester office – to suit your work/life balance
- Work in an entrepreneurial new business-focused role
- Research prospects and map out targeted accounts
- Communicate with prospects and leads, to nurture them through the buyer’s journey
- Qualify inbound leads
- Share best practices and receive ongoing product and sales training
- Progression into a leadership, Account Executive, or similar role
- Form part of an inclusive and diverse team
What are you waiting for… Interviews taking place as soon as next week! Apply NOW or get in touch with Chris Thompson from This is Prime directly via LinkedIn!