Our client was born to make customers’ lives easier. They’re one of the UK’s leading providers for small businesses and what they do is truly unique; offering customers all their essential services under one roof: Phone, Broadband, Mobile, Water, Gas, Green Electricity, Payment Services and Insurance. They have been growing for over 20 years and have picked up a number of awards along the way, including Investors in People, The Lloyds Bank National Business Awards 2019 and Greater Manchester Business Awards 2019.
This is a high-volume outbound calling B2B sales role, focused on upsell and cross-sell of additional products and services to their existing customer base. A key requirement of the role is that all activity performed aligns to their values and sales behaviours, with a customer- centric focus maintained at all times.
- Outbound call to customers to upsell and cross-sell additional products and services
- Perform all activity within regulatory standards, GDPR and quality policies
- Complete all reports, system and CRM updates in a timely and accurate manner
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of their products, systems and processes
- Create excellent working relationships across the their colleague community.
Who we’re looking for
- Good written and verbal communications skills, with an ability to adapt communication styles to individual customers
- High level of attention to detail and organisation, with a sense of ownership, pride and responsibility for the accuracy of own work
- The drive, resilience and focus required to win in a competitive sales environment
- A genuine interest in own development and learning needs, with the energy and desire to act on them to improve own performance
- A professional and pleasant demeanour, with the desire to create good working relationships with both colleagues and customers.
- Progress from within. 85% of all managers came started from this role.
- Achieve 1st promotion to more senior role within 6-12 months.
- Uncapped commission earn 35k 1st year BUT top performers are earning 40k 1st year.
- Training programme – dedicated learning and development programme to help you become a successfull individual
- Fun culture / dress down with plenty of added incentives. The office has a gym, cinema room, bar and sleeping pods.