Our client is an exciting SaaS business on a mission to transform digital fundraising for the better by putting charities first. Their platform supports thousands of charities, helping raise over £50M annually. Due to continued rapid growth and incredible success, they are expanding and are looking for more Business Development Associates to join the team.
Do you want to work for a business that’s doubling its revenue year on year?
Do you want to deliver meaningful work that’s helping raise more awareness and funds?
Do you want the excitement of joining a scaling business that operates at the speed of a startup?
Then this could be the place for you!
The Role & Responsibilities:
You’ll be responsible for selling their innovative software to a variety of businesses across the UK. The sales process will involve strategically prospecting and sourcing opportunities, conducting online demonstrations and closing new business.
This role will give you the opportunity to gain a clear understanding of the sector and develop and manage executive-level relationships across the UK.
You’ll be given full market, product and sales training to start building your sales career and you will have the full support of a highly experienced sales team. This is an excellent opportunity for a sales-driven and money-motivated individual looking for a career in sales!
Responsibilities will include:
- Full sales cycle, including prospecting, discovery, pitch and closing of business
- Prospecting via cold calls to create opportunity from a pre-selected list of charities
- Following up and converting marketing qualified leads
- Pipeline management
- Keeping up to date with industry knowledge by identifying opportunities to learn, including reading industry-specific articles, building and maintaining networks
What we’re looking for:
- A genuine desire for a career in sales
- A growth mindset
- A self-motivated, competitive individual that thrives in a target driven environment
- The ability to demonstrate resilience and having overcome difficult circumstances
- Exceptional communication skills
- A naturally curious nature
- A Bachelor’s degree/equivalent or experience in a B2B sales environment
- You have a genuine desire to work in a fast-paced scale-up SaaS environment
Benefits of the role include:
- Uncapped commission and equity scheme
- Flexible start and finish times
- Early Friday finishes with optional team drinks
- Daily end of day company updates
- Day off to fundraise for a charity of your choice
- Cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan
- Structured support and development from senior team members within the business
The starting salary for the Business Development Associate role is £28K + uncapped OTE, depending on performance.
The role will be based in their London office post-pandemic, with some work from home flexibility.