Our client is disrupting the the sales software world and they’re now on the hunt for their next Account Executive to join a successful sales function, led by 3 of the industry’s most knowledgeable sales professionals.
By building an incredible, highly disruptive SaaS platform, they are helping sales teams in businesses like Siemens and Zoopla analyse the success of their sales team’s calls and activity in order to advise them how to better train and develop sales talent through their company.
As a market leader in this niche technology, they are at a hugely exciting phase of imminent growth and expansion. They have very recently been acquired by a giant in the sales activation world who are HQ’d in the US, and this acquisition has allowed them to benefit from several rounds of funding to aid what’s next in their stage of hyper-growth. This is a chance to join this team at an early and exciting stage, and will mean huge things for your sales career.
The Account Executives within this organisation are an instrumental part of the business growth and you will be a key member of their fast-growing and high-performing sales team. You’ll have qualified demos and meetings booked for you by their fantastic SDR team, as well as inbound demo requests, but you will be equally comfortable making things happen from your own calls, emails, and social prospecting.
- Managing lucrative business relationships from discovery call and demo, through to close
- Being in charge of your own self-generated leads as well as benefitting from qualified meetings and opportunities from the SDR team
- Managing a pipeline of opportunities to close out each month/quarter
- Host in-depth discovery calls with clients focusing on pain points and fact finding
- Run technical SaaS demos, educating prospective clients on
- Price negotiation
- Selling against competition
- Closing out as much lucrative pipeline as possible with expert coaching from management to earn huge commission
What you need!
- Minimum 2 years in SaaS sales, preferably having demo’d as part of the sales cycle
- Hunter-style approach to new business when needed
- Drive to succeed and close business opportunities
- Coachable attitude to further career development
- Personable and interested in team integration
- Passion and interest in sales and selling
- Experience with utilising sales methodologies or frameworks to sell in the past
- Share options – this business are looking to invest in their leaders of the future and, as a result, they give you shares in the company when you join as a token of their promise to help you develop a highly successful sales career
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a leadership team who have successfully grown software companies from the ground up
- There is a completely flat management structure with no micro-management and the CEO learns from the SDR team everyday
- You will join a business who are about to become HUGE – this will harbour massive future sales career scope/management opportunities
- Not only will you receive second-to-none coaching to help you smash career goals, they will also invest time and money into developing your social brand and network
- The very best sales tools and software is invested in to help you be a huge success over your time with the business
Contact Christina at Prime immediately to confidentially talk through this opportunity in more detail, or if you’d like any further information.