Our client has grown significantly over the last 12 months and are now looking to expand their SDR Team, to help them achieve more growth for the company.
They are a leader in the cyber security sector, specialising in unstructured and semi-structured data governance software, which is any human generated data that is within a company’s environment.
Their goal is to protect companies high level information from insider threats and cyber attacks.
They do this by allowing organizations to analyse, secure, manage, and migrate their volumes of unstructured data.
Do you want to work for a company where travel is an option?
Where the company looks after their staff?
Where commission is uncapped and your earning potential is down to you?
This client has grown significantly in the last 5 years, from starting off at their headquarters in New York, they now have offices across multiple continents. They have been ranked inside the top 100 companies to work for in multiple countries.
As a member in their Sales Development Representative Team (SDR), you will be working with current and prospective customers to identify sales opportunities.
- Learn the sales process and understand their core products in order to effectively sell to prospective customers
- Identify decision makers amongst the targeted leads in order to start the sales process
- Present and sell products and services to current and potential customers through high volumes of phone calls
- Follow up on leads and referrals resulting from field activity, the in-house Marketing Team, channel partners, and individual prospecting
- Maintain accurate account information and activity detail in the customer relationship management system (CRM)
What you will get in return:
- Initial training run by the in-house Sales Development Coach
- 25 days of holiday a year (plus bank holidays)
- Two fantastic company away-weeks in a different European city each year
- Work alongside a supportive and talented team
- Grow and develop in a fast-moving, collaborative organisation
- Commission doubles after hitting target
- Monthly Lunch club incentives
- Quarterly holiday incentives and opportunities to work at any of their offices around the world
- Early finishes on Friday for all teams on target
- Catered food in the office – MINIMUM twice a week – free of charge
- Staff nights out
- Summer and Christmas socials
- Presidents Club achievers win an all-inclusive 5* holiday
Apply now, shortlisting is taking place this week!