My client is fast-growing technology start-up who have just received a huge amount of investment! They are an all-in-one revenue management and decision-intelligence platform that helps the hospitality industry in their pricing strategies and revenue growth. Working with huge brands like Best Western and SAGE Hospitality, they’re looking for an ambitious graduate to join their sales team.
Being an innovative start-up, they are competing with big players in the game and are making waves in the sector, calling themselves the “Tesla” of the hospitality industry! If you want to be a huge part of the journey, this could be for you.
A small and fun sales team, you’ll be a part of a budding and energetic tech start-up culture! They do regular abroad team building trips (they’ve just come back from Prague!) and regular nights out and socials. They have a flat hierarchy, where you’ll be able to work closely with senior members of the team, and truly in-depth training to give you everything you need to be successful!
There is quick and clear progression up the ranks, with recent grads being promoted from SDR to Account Executive within a year! You’ll also be given a budget to set up a work from home office and have a hybrid working model. They’re a really collaborative team where everyone helps out everyone! They have also just expanded into the US market so it’s an exciting time to join!
- Outbound prospecting activities such as cold calling, email, videos and LinkedIn
- Generating new leads for your Account Executive
- Involved in pipeline management and setting up product demos
- Pitching the product to key decision makers in the industry
- Build relationships with a variety of people
Who Are You?
- Ideally a recent graduate
- Strong communicator
- Hungry mentality and self-motivated
- Coachable and eager to learn
- Goal driven
- Strong team player
- Really eager to get into sales and business development
What You Get
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working
- Generous commission and bonuses
- A fun culture with a flat hierarchy
- Quarterly offsite get-togethers!
- Holidays abroad all expenses paid – Lisbon, Prague, Chamonix
- Work closely directly with the CEO
- Being part of a disruptive SaaS business