This SaaS hyper-growth specialist, and market leader in their niche and business-critical software platform is selling a piece of business-critical software that salespeople dream about! Thousands of clients and customers depend on this software platform every single day and the business has been named by Forbes as one of the “Best Start-up Employers” and by Deloitte as a “Fastest-Growing Technology Company”.
After an incredible few years (even throughout the pandemic!), they are now looking to grow their sales function within their state-of-the-art central London office, as they go from a £1billion business to a £2.4billion giant and continue to dominate their market sector. You would be joining one of the most impactful commercial teams within a business which boasts 6 global office locations!
This business considers their SDR team the most important and pivotal to the success of the entire sales function, so this is your opportunity to join a team of high-performing and collaborative sales professionals who are all on the path to senior roles, with amazing progression and huge earning potential.
- You will utilise your previous sales experience to build relationships with prospective clients
- You will use a variety of outreach techniques including traditional calls, creative emails, video outreach and LinkedIn to reach your intended prospects
- You will host discovery calls based on a prospective clients’ needs, pain points, and fact finding around their business growth plans
- You will educate and inspire these prospects with your knowledge of the award-winning software platform
- You will work closely with the Account Executive team to ensure all demos and further meetings that are booked off the back of your outreach are converted to won business
- You will be selling one of the most impactful and revolutionary pieces of software on the market to some of the most influential and exciting businesses in the commercial space!
- Most importantly, you will have a huge opportunity to make a positive difference to how businesses operate!
What You Need
- 1+ year of B2B sales or recruitment experience required
- Previous outbound calling experience is essential
- Collaborative and team-focused mentality
- Proven ability to hit and exceed set sales targets
- Results-driven & competitive by nature
- Proven ability to build strong business connections, and objection handle to achieve results
The Best Bits
- One of the most competitive starting salaries on the market, and a healthy uncapped commission structure
- Market leading, ongoing training and development that promotes huge progression opportunities
- Amazing, collaborative culture and a truly exciting place to work
- Clear progression path with more than one role to go into – Account Executive, Account Management, People/Team Management, Sales Engineering
- Unrivalled benefits and incentives
- An amazing culture with a supportive and collaborative CEO
- A vibrant, open office that utilises the most modern technologies
Interviewing now and can be flexible on a start date.