Do you want to start your sales career in a global business, that rewards hard work and talent, allows fast progression, and gives you the opportunity to be extremely successful both financially and professionally?
Are you a dynamic and highly driven individual with a desire to grow new business and develop existing accounts in the Fintech sector?
We have an exciting opportunity available in Central London to join a highly motivated and dynamic global sales team. The company is the world’s leading provider of intelligence for the Global Foreign Exchange and Fixed Income Markets, and have continued to grow throughout 2020 and 2021. There is no better time to join as they continue their growth!
Our client is looking for ambitious graduates with outstanding potential to join their business – people who are competitive, driven and want to build a successful career in sales. You will receive excellent training and have a clear path for professional development, with some graduates seeing their first promotion in well under 6 months!
Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills will be required. Most importantly, it is essential you are an enthusiastic team player, with a hungry mindset and a genuine interest in the finance market. This is truly one of the best graduate sales roles for progression and earning potential – so don’t miss out.
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission (recent graduates have earned up to 60k in year 1)
- Meritocratic progression structure down AM and BDM routes, depending on preference and skill – promotion can be done within 6-9 months, but some have done it quicker!
- Travel opportunities in year 1 (roughly 6 trips a year, depending on market)
- Structured SDR training programme internally and externally
- Quarterly lunch clubs with Directors for high performers
WHO YOU ARE
- Strong Academic Background (2.1 degree)
- Ability to demonstrate a highly motivated personality
- Genuine interest in financial markets through internships/degree or even just reading ‘The Economist’
- Energetic, personable and confident
- Competitive, driven and a want to be the best
- Money motivated
- An ambitious, driven and persistent approach
- Exceeding monthly quotas and KPIs
- Lead generation and prospecting in global markets
- Committed to building a global client base
- Ability to grow existing client accounts
- Building strong relationships/partnerships with c-suite stakeholders
- Interacting with a variety of end users/data managers
- Negotiating user/firmwide contracts and agreements
- Ability to travel will be required (Annually – on average 6 trips worldwide)