!! 4-day working week !!
Yes, this business operates a 4-day working week (weekends off!), whilst you still receive your full salary & benefits package!
Prime is currently partnered with a business that is looking to add a Sales Account Manager to their team in Warrington.
Having grown to 60 employees in the space of 6 years, this business is an expert in providing health, beauty, and aesthetic solutions to clinics and customers across the UK & Europe.
This business is dedicated to introducing innovative technology to the UK and European Aesthetic markets and hold the rights for one of the leading products within the facial aesthetics field.
Due to continued growth and demand for their products, they’re now looking to add to their North West-based team.
As a Sales Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for following up on inbound website enquiries trying to educate and sell a range of products to beauty clinics. The main purpose of this position will be to drive growth of existing accounts and provide a first-class customer relationship management service.
- Promote the company’s products and services to develop new business opportunities whilst also strengthening relationships with existing accounts.
- Manage a large client base of health & beauty accounts.
- Collaborate with other departments to enhance customer experience.
- Administrative tasks and ensuring that the CRM and other systems are kept updated.
- Feedback market and product information to Marketing teams to help develop sales & marketing strategies.
- Organisation – you’ll be given a lot of autonomy in the role and as a result the ability to remain organised will be key. Perhaps you’ve already worked in an office, used to using a calendar etc
- Customer Engagement – You’ll have previous experience interacting with customers and building relationships. This could be in a retail environment or maybe you’ve working in a customer service role on the phones before.
- Communication – your main role will be communicating with customers – so strong communication skills, written and verbal will be essential.
- Sales Ability – Although this business isn’t KPI driven, you will be responsible for generating revenue. It’s a bonus if you’ve worked in a sales focused role previously.
- An interest in heathy & beauty will certainly be advantageous
What’s in it for you?
- Salary – £23,000 – £25,000 + commission
- 4 day working week – yes! You can pick any day off in the week to have off 😊
- Mental Health & Wellbeing – this is a huge priority for this business and all employees have access to a wellbeing platform that includes things such as free counselling and mental health support.
- Regular Company Socials – with a monthly budget allocated to each team for an activity/meal/night out etc.
- Other benefits include – company mobile phone & free parking.