Our client is an award-winning technology recruitment business with 20 years of experience. Technology has totally changed the way we look at the world and behave within it, and as the industry has exploded, our client has been perfectly positioned to support the market’s increasing reliance on niche talent for digital and IT skills. Made up of 4 operating brands that work independently and collectively, they can enable every type of organisation to acquire in-demand talent and respond more effectively to the challenges and opportunities of the future.
Due to the continuous success and growth, they consistently experience, our client is now looking for several talented individuals to join their London teams. To be successful in this role you will need to have strong communication skills both written and verbal, be driven and result focused and like to work in a fast-paced environment. Market leading recruitment training will be provided along with continued mentoring by the leadership team. You can expect to receive a good base salary, uncapped commissions work with amazing clients and be surrounded by high performing recruitment professionals.
This role comes with many benefits – A part of our client’s ethos is rewarding their employees for hard work by creating a positive working environment and ensuring you have fun along the way.
- Structured career development plan
- Quarterly development meetings
- 25 days annual leave when you start increasing with time to 35 days!
- Monthly sales competitions which see you win cash/experiences and holidays
- Team Incentives
- Annual awards party
- Monthly Gym membership contribution
- Dress down culture with music playing throughout all the offices
- Fresh fruit, stocked cupboards, and fridges to keep you going throughout the day/week
- Employee assistance programme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car lease scheme
- Access to mortgage and personal financial advice
- Use a variety of channels to find talent – LinkedIn, jobsites, adverts, networking
- Understand people and what is important to them
- Conduct initial screening & interview processes for candidates
- Help candidates prepare for interviews
- Building lasting relationships with candidates & clients
- Negotiating and offer management
- Become an expert in recruitment and your industry
- Understand the needs of your clients
- Conduct business meetings with candidates and clients
- Build your network of talent and clients
The Ideal Candidate:
- Ideally degree educated with a strong academic background
- An outstanding communicator
- Resilient and tenacious – do you thrive under pressure?
- Have an incredible work ethic and can demonstrate it
- The ability to build relationships
- Competitive and ambitious
- A high achiever
- Analytical and intellectual
- Willing to learn
- Money-motivated and career-focused
- Great social awareness
This is a huge opportunity in recruitment with a competitive base salary and commission structure.