If you’re a high performing graduate looking for an entry level sales opportunity that can have an incredibly positive impact on your life, this could be the ideal opportunity for you…
They are the UK’s fastest growing marketing automation platform, helping over 5,000 marketers every single day, through their training & support plans.
Founded in 2010, this business in hypergrowth mode, following their recent acquired investment of £5.8m in December last year. This is where you can potentially come into it…
They are looking to grow their Sales Development Representative Team, whose task is to research & find new potential clients, to reach out to, qualify their current process & needs, in order to sell your services accordingly!
What are they looking for?
- A genuine drive and hunger to achieve targets
- Strong communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Experience working in a customer focused environment
- Good telephone manner and computer skills
- Comfortable with using social media platforms such as LinkedIn
- Impeccable time management and analytical skills
- Experience in B2B sales is desired but not necessary
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Cold calling – this is different to ‘phone bashing’, you’ll be researching who you’re calling & making quality calls, over just a high quantity
- Product knowledge – the training provided will ensure that when you reach out to new businesses, you fully understand your product inside & out
- Reaching out – you will be calling, but other methods of outreach with include LinkedIn, videos, email, voice notes & more!
So, what’s in it for you?
- £22k basic, with a calculated year 1 OTE of £32k. This commission is uncapped, so if you exceed expectations, expect to see more than that figure
- Flexible working culture – they expect hard work, but they encourage having a lot fun along the way (eg. regular socials etc.)
- Excellent growth potential – this business has recently acquired significant investment, they have extremely strong hiring plans due to so many internal promotions!
If you want a career & not a job, then apply ASAP to discuss this opportunity further & how the hiring process will work!
This Is Prime pay £250 per successful referral, so if this role isn’t for you, then refer someone who may be interested in having a conversation…