Our client is an award-winning and market-leading software platform globally within the charity sector which aids their clients with fundraising and event registration. It allows charities to predict financial outcomes helping incredible causes around the world. They currently work with exciting top charities and are very established in their sector and have built an incredible reputation, being recognised by the likes of Facebook and Google.
This is a very dynamic role within the sales function where you will focus on growing current client accounts. You will get to manage the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing whilst simultaneously building relationships with their clients. You will develop a deep understanding of the industry and gain extensive product knowledge. This role is very consultative and is a huge opportunity for a graduate to develop long-lasting relationships and network with industry professionals at top charities in the UK.
Company culture and wellbeing is huge for my client, so if you want to start your sales career within a business that puts you first, then look no further. With a huge emphasis on diversity, inclusion as well as a team atmosphere, they look for genuine people who want to succeed. Additionally, you will be given full training on the market, product, and sales to give you all the tools to progress and be successful.
- Uncapped commission on top of a competitive basic!
- Early finish Fridays to enjoy drinks with the team.
- Work-life balance: flexible working hours, working from home and shorter days on your birthday.
- Team lunches, activity days, parties and more.
- Commute support.
- One paid day to fundraise for a charity of choice.
- Full sales and market training.
- Equity options.
- Holiday buy back schemes.
- Quarterly well-being survey.
- Mentorship programme from senior members of the team.
- You will pro-actively identify new opportunities for existing clients and upsell packages by understanding the client’s needs.
- Full sales cycle – prospecting to closing of business.
- Becoming an industry and product expert.
- Meeting KPIs and exceeding revenue targets on a monthly and quarterly basis.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Educated to degree level, perfect for a new or recent graduate as all training is provided.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with a strong work-ethic.
- Competitive and driven, thrives in a target-driven environment.
- Curious and Inquisitive.
- Energy, passion, and enthusiasm for sales.
- A can-do attitude.