Do you want to work with an exciting SaaS business that is making waves in the hospitality industry? Does the prospect of working with clients like Turtle Bay, Yo! Sushi and Tortilla excite you? Are you eager to work for a fun, social company that lets you take control of your career?
My client is a Tech company within the hospitality space with an exciting product that helps hospitality companies with customer retention. By allowing companies to understand their customers, react accordingly and incentivise loyalty, they have shaken up the industry and boomed over the last few years. With a huge client base and still a ridiculously untapped market, they’re looking to grow their London sales team!
They have a fantastic company culture and are extremely collaborative and social. Living and breathing their values, if you’re looking for a company with a huge emphasis on togetherness and having fun, then this is it! They do regular socials and company-wide trips away, as well as early finish days to get out of the office with the team, and a focus on mental health.
You’ll also have autonomy over your day and manage a full sales cycle from start to close. You’ll have the opportunity to meet with clients and attend events, so there’s lots of opportunities to really make a name for yourself in the industry.
You’ll be responsible for generating new opportunities for sales and representing the brand!
- Conducing outbound calls, emails and using social media to reach out to potential clients
- Build your own pipeline of new business
- Building an understanding of the hospitality sector
- Becoming a well-known name in the industry
- Communicating clearly with potential clients
- Maintaining your own forecasts for sales opportunities
- Attending networking events to represent the brand
Who Are You?
- A recent graduate
- Comfortable cold calling and cold emailing
- A huge drive to succeed
- A passion for the hospitality industry
- Clear communicator
- Enthusiastic and sociable
- Amazing work ethic
- Ideally have some hospitality or sales experience
What You Get?
- Uncapped commission on top of your salary
- Huge emphasis on mental health
- Social events with the company and team
- Fun working culture with regular team socials
- Work with huge names in the hospitality industry!
- Managing a full sales cycle, so giving you the opportunity to meet with clients and conduct product demos
- Autonomy over your day
- Quick progression due to being a growing business!
Apply NOW or get in touch direct at Lizzie Formisano on LinkedIn.