Are you looking to start your career in sales within an exciting digital marketing company within the hospitality industry? Do you want to join a market-leader, partnering with clients like Chelsea FC, the O2 and SUSHISAMBA? Do you want exceptional training, and the ability to be involved in a 360 sales role from day 1?
This company is an exciting digital marketing technology business that provide marketing and fintech solutions to the hospitality industry! They help hospitality businesses such as restaurants, bars and venues increase their exposure to potential customers, and also help people find fantastic venues for events or great places to eat and drink. They boast a fun start-up culture despite having over a 25-year legacy in the hospitality sector! This is a brilliant opportunity for someone eager to step into sales within an industry where you can target really tangible companies and restaurants.
They’re looking for ambitious graduates to join the team in London! They have an extremely fun working culture in a start-up environment, where you’ll be able to progress quickly and also have the opportunity to attend events and go to restaurants. Additionally, you’ll be in a full sales-cycle role, so it’s a very consultative and rapport-led sell.
- Sourcing clients and speaking to key decision makers
- Selling solutions to restaurants, bars, pubs and venues e.g. football clubs
- Managing a full sales-cycle, including presenting, negotiating and closing
- Presenting and upselling other products e.g. Fintech solutions
- Onboarding and account management
- Prospecting, cold calling and attending events
Who are you?
- A driven individual looking to start your career in sales
- A recent graduate or non-grad
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and drive results
- Results driven
- Great communication skills
- Hospitality experience would be beneficial
What you get
- £23k basic + uncapped commission
- Full sales-cycle role
- Incredible and in-depth training
- Working in a fun environment with a great brand
- Clear progression to a senior level
- Ability to attend events
- Company socials like axe-throwing
Apply NOW to be considered or get in touch with Lizzie Formisano on LinkedIn.