- Salary: £22, 000 (plus commission) (Per Annum)
- Location: Manchester
- Sector: Finance, Sales
- Contract Type: Permanent
Looking for a career starting with a team of ambitious graduates who are looking for career progression training and £££?
My client have received huge investment recently and therefore are looking to spend on their entry level sales academy.
It's a very fast-paced, competitive and hard working sales environment but its also key to note that this role involves lots of both academic and emotional intelligence, and the top billers in the business possess both of these! It is an incredibly consultative sales role with meaningful conversations from day one, as well as the opportunity to progress.
What you need:
- Educated to degree level.
- Huge personality.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal/Articulation skills.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Competitive & Ambitious.
- Sporty and confident personality.
- Sales experience would be ideal but not essential!
Your weekly duties will include:
– Building relationships and having long meaningful conversations. Acting like a consultant.
– Dealing with both inbound and outbound calls.
– Getting involved with team incentives and getting yourself clued up on the industry.
Progression is key within the business and anyone joining will have a plan for them from the first day which can change depending on your personality and where you can see yourself in the business long-term.
What you get:
– Competitive basic salary of £22,000.
– Realistic first year OTE £40 – £50k (Uncapped).
– Structured Training plan.
If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch directly with LUCY as we pay up to £250 for any successful referrals.