- Salary: £30,000 + Uncapped Commission (Per Annum)
- Location: Central London
- Contract Type: Permanent
Founded in 2014, This client created a data platform like no other. In a world of smart sensors and instant information, every second counts. Waiting for data to reach the cloud, be processed and come back again is unthinkable. They are building technology that unlocks the power in every device. The type made for real life as soon as it happens.
On the platform, every device processes its own data locally. The next trillion devices - and the apps and systems they bring with them - will all work this way.
We’re proving our edge technology works with our publisher data management platform. This brings a huge advantage for our customers. And it’s only our first step towards finding the edge’s endless potential.
They raised a Series A (January 2018) off the back of strong revenue growth and platform adoption, and before that were backed by Octopus Ventures (SwiftKey, Zoopla, LOVEFiLM, Secret Escapes), Y Combinator (Airbnb, Dropbox, Stripe, Reddit, Docker), and EF.
What You'll Need:
• Previous experience in sales
• Exposure to delivering and overachieving targets
• Ability to learn and understand new technologies in a constantly evolving environment
• Driven mentality to consistently achieve set goals and objectives
• Strong problem solving skills
• Excellent presentation skills with the ability to present confidently
• A natural ability to learn and take in information to support with learning and development
• Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
• Being able to explain complex technical concepts in simple terms
• Strong organisational skills along with the ability to work to a deadline
• To be a self-starter and be prepared for some travel
You will help the world’s leading publishers understand how this technology can help them unlock the value of their user data and ultimately drive revenue. Our BDRs need to demonstrate the ability to understand and learn new technology, and confidently be able to build relationships with customers and prospects.
Working closely with the wider sales team and other areas of the company (inc. customer success, marketing and engineering), you will not only be responsible for bringing in new business opportunities but also supporting the Sales Directors in seeing through opportunities to close.
What you’ll be doing:
• Developing and executing against a Business Development plan to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets
• Communicating the benefits of the platform to a variety of audiences, including executive level decision-makers
• Building relationships with a variety of audiences, including executive level decision-makers, using a mixture of calls, emails, LinkedIn, events etc.
• Supporting Sales Directors throughout the complete sales cycle
• Working closely with internal teams, including Engineering, marketing, and Customer Success
• Keeping up-to-date with relevant competitive solutions, products and industry trends
• Taking part in regular, individual, team and company training sessions
• Attending industry meetings, conferences and networking events
• Competitive pay targeted towards the top 25th percentile and excellent OTE potential – 30k basic
• Clear levelling and progression frameworks to aid development and growth, with regular pay reviews throughout
• Time to rest and relax with unlimited holiday
• Options grant so you have shared ownership
• Work closely with extremely talented people across the whole organisation to help with personal and professional development
• Be part of a culture that is constantly striving to achieve the highest level of success and build an exceptional company
• Pension scheme
• Weekly team lunches and quarterly all-day socials
Apply for this position
Please contact Sam Corlett on , or Email directly for more information.